Pregnancy Massage: the must-have therapy!
I was trying to remember how long ago I started to provide Pregnancy Massage as a Therapy within my practice as a Physiotherapist.
Well, all I can say it’s been at least more than 12 years now and it keeps improving as I constantly update my own maternity training.
I have developed this pregnancy massage taking in consideration the physical and emotional challenges that any mum-to-be goes through. It is also part of our Pregnancy Physiotherapy maintenance programme.
Pregnancy can be an emotional roller coaster: sleepless nights, anxiety, mood swings and tiredness from not getting enough rest. Physically you may develop pain on your hips, pelvis, lower back, neck and shoulders. All considered normal as your body adapts to the inevitable presence of relaxin hormone and the shift of the center of gravity as your baby gets bigger forcing your posture to change.
You may also experience swelling on your legs, arms and face which may not be painful per se but can cause a lot of discomfort especially during the Summer.
Although it is normal to expect pain or discomfort in different parts of our body, lets face it, a good massage melts the pain away!
And this is why our exclusive pregnancy massage ticks all the boxes.
– Reduces muscular discomforts: lower and upper back pain, leg cramps, sciatica and general stiffness
– Reduces tension on weight-bearing joints
– Improves lymph circulation and reduces swelling
– Increases blood circulation, which provides more oxygen and nutrients to both mother and baby
– Stabilizes hormonal levels and helps relieve anxiety caused by hormonal changes
– Helps lower stress and allows the mother to relax and cope with contractions
– It can shorten labour times by aiding the mother to cope with the experience, and progress through it quicker.
Our exclusive Pregnancy Massage is a wonderful and must-have therapy to be enjoyed from the 2nd trimester of your pregnancy and up until your due date. Even if you are sailing through your pregnancy and have no pains at all you will still benefit from our Pregnancy Massage.
What you’ll get:
During our Pregnancy Massage, expert touch and skilled techniques are applied to release the tension on Back, Neck and Shoulders, and reduce fluid retention and tiredness on feet and legs. Finally, our warm oil head massage promises to soothe all worries, relaxing the entire body and calming the mind.
Pure bliss for any mum-to-be! Makes the perfect baby shower gift voucher too!
Read our Pregnancy Massage Testimonials here.
Avail of 20% discount if you book your pregnancy massage by the 30th September 2014
Call Clare on 01 2932969 and book your Pregnancy Massage now.