Physiofit Woman terms & conditions and cancellation policy
We are a busy clinic and we often have a waiting list for patients/clients looking for a cancellation so that they can be treated as soon as possible. We do understand that consultations and treatments will need to be changed and cancelled from time to time.
In our commitment to continue to provide quality service to all of our patients/clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, our clinic adopts the following policies:
Booking physiotherapy, massage, pilates:
We do not offer credit/debit card facilities and all payments are made by Bank Transference or PayPal (online payment link will be provided upon booking). Cash payment can be facilitated in special conditions.
All Physiotherapy, Massages and Classes must be pre-paid up to 48h in advanced to guarantee your booking.
- Classes run on a closed course over a 4- 6 week period and missed classes are not refundable or transferable to a new course. However you have the opportunity to compensate a missed class by attending a different date in a different venue over the same 4- 6 week period or attending a Sunday Compensation Class in Kylemore which the instructor will announce at the start of the class. Only one Sunday class is taught during the 4-6 week period and Sunday class is always in Kylemore at 10am.
- If you think that you cannot commit to a full Pilates Programme you have the option of attending drop-in classes (€28/class).
- 48h notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. Please let us know as soon as possible by email or text message, as this will allow us to offer this time to another patient/client who may require immediate Physiotherapy or Massage treatment.
No show/ No call
- If you fail to attend a scheduled appointment without any prior notice a 100% charge will be applied.
- We will send you a Late Notice/Unpaid Account Invoice but please note that these charges are not covered by your Health Insurance provider.
- No future appointment can be booked without clearing the cancellation fee.