Physiofit Woman terms & conditions and cancellation policy
Table of Contents
We are a busy clinic and we often have a waiting list for patients/clients looking for a cancellation so that they can be treated as soon as possible. We do understand that consultations and treatments will need to be changed and cancelled from time to time.
In our commitment to continue to provide quality service to all of our patients/clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, our clinic adopts the following policies:
Booking Physiotherapy, Massage, Pilates:
New clients including Paediatric Physio please email [email protected]ofitwoman.ie
We have a significant waiting list and we can only accept a maximum of 8 clients per month. The prerequisite to become our client for Physiotherapy or Clinical Pilates is to attend our Posture Workshop. Deborah will not accept any new clients without this Workshop. This is valid for Pregnancy, Postnatal, Pelvic Floor, Lymphoedema, Back Pain/Sciatica/Pelvic Girdle Pain and any musculoskeletal-related pain. The exception for this rule are all paediatric cases. For any paediatric-related condition please email [email protected]
Regular clients who have attended Deborah’s first Physiotherapy Consultation can book 60min or 30min Physio Follow-up using our Physiofit Woman APP.
We do not have 1st Physiotherapy Consultation available on our APP as this session (up to 75min duration) has to be booked manually after attending the WS and liaising with Deborah. Any new client that books a 1st Physiotherapy Consultation using the APP and selecting a 60min Physiotherapy follow-up will be automatically cancelled.
Clients booking Massage/Reflexology/Craniosacral Therapy can also book via our APP but if you require a Physiotherapy session with Deborah and have never seen pur physiotherapist before, please refer to the previous paragraph.
Once you completed the Posture Workshop please let Deborah know which venue you would like to attend the Physio-pilates classes: D12, D18 or Wexford Town.
All Physiotherapy, Massages and Classes must be pre-paid up to 48h in advanced to guarantee your booking. If payment is not available 48h prior to your session, your booking will be cancelled automatically without further notice. Please ensure payment is done on a timely manner to avoid disappointment.
We do not offer credit/debit card facilities and all payments are made by Bank Transference or PayPal (online payment link will be provided upon booking).
- Classes run on a closed course over a 4- 6 week period and missed classes are not refundable or transferable to a new course. However you have the opportunity to compensate a missed class by attending a different date in a different venue over the same 4- 6 week period.
- If you think that you cannot commit to a full Pilates Programme you have the option of attending drop-in classes (€35/class).
- 48h notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. Please let us know as soon as possible by email or text message, as this will allow us to offer this slot to another patient/client who may require immediate Physiotherapy or Massage treatment.
No show/ No call
- If you fail to attend a scheduled appointment without any prior notice a 100% charge will be applied.
- We will send you a Late Notice/Unpaid Account Invoice but please note that these charges are not covered by your Health Insurance provider.
- No future appointment can be booked without clearing the cancellation fee.