On the 11th March 2020, the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared COVID-19 a pandemic.
The world stopped for nearly three months due to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. To reduce the spread of the virus, we went into lockdown with restrictions imposed and eased at due course throughout different phases. We are still on Phase three of the ease of the restrictions. We still have a long way ahead of us.
Coronavirus pandemic is a world-shattering event that continues to affect our lives in ways that we are not fully aware of. Work, schools, family, society, economy, politics, everything that we thought we had for granted has changed and it will continue to change.
But we must adapt to the new changes and try to come back to some sort of normality whilst we keep fighting this virus. As business are starting to re-open so are we.
As we safely return to our Physiofit Woman clinic after the lockdown, and following current guidelines, we have implemented new safety procedures and guidelines in our clinic due to COVID-19 so you can feel safe and protected while continuing your healthcare regime with us.
At Physiofit Woman, we take the health and safety of both our customers and staff very seriously, so we ask that you read the following and familiarise with our New COVID-19 Safety Procedures at PFW:
- Pre-Paid Services – All Physiotherapy services (Physio Workshops, Physio-Pilates Classes, Physiotherapy treatments) must be pre-paid by bank transfer or online payment to secure your booking. Your receipt will be sent via email on same day of the treatment.
- No Waiting Room– To ensure physical distancing we are not offering a waiting area in the clinic at this moment. When arriving at our car park, please wait inside your car until we either come down to collect you or we text you.
- COVID-19 Screening & Liability Form – Each time you attend our clinic you will have to fill out our COVID-19 Health Screening and Liability form.
- Face Mask: the use of mask is Mandatory inside our clinic.
- Hand Hygiene – On arrival I will open the clinic door and you will have the option to wash your hands and / or use our hand gel sanitisers displayed at reception, waiting area and treatment room.
- During the Physio Session: Whenever possible, we will keep the mandatory social distancing but during the hands-on treatment, your Physiotherapist will be wearing her face mask all the time and disinfect her hands frequently.
- COVID-19 Symptoms – Deborah, our physiotherapist, is only seeing a limited number of patients per week. The population that we are currently seeing are quite vulnerable and are still in self-isolation (Post-cancer, Pregnant, Postnatal). If you display any symptoms related to COVID-19 at any given time, please inform us immediately to facilitate contact tracing
- Room Disinfection – We are taking extra cleaning precautions in the clinic and inside the treatment room by disinfecting massage table, furniture, chairs, desk, floors, door handles after each treatment.
- Online Pilates Classes and Workshops – Until further notice, all Workshops and Physio-Pilates classes will be held online via ZOOM. Most likely these classes will be held online until the end of 2020.
Thank you in advance for adhering to our new Safety Protocol! We are in this together!