About Mother and Baby Pilates
NOW ONLINE VIA ZOOM!
This 4-week Physiotherapy and Pilates-based exercise programme is aimed at helping your physical and emotional postnatal recovery.
Important Note: Posture & Pelvic Floor Workshop is mandatory and the first step if you want to join our Physiotherapy services and MOTHER AND BABY Pilates classes.
Benefits of our Mother and Baby Pilates classes:
- Strengthens your body (back, core, pelvic floor)
- Improves your Posture
- Encourages bonding with your baby
- Increases your energy levels
- Promotes general Wellbeing
Come and have fun with your new bundle of joy while regaining your fitness level by:
- Strengthening & toning with gentle Pilates exercises
- Stretching your body with gentle Yoga poses
- Cardio exercise through dancing and rocking your pelvis!
We also cover different Paediatric Physiotherapy subjects such as:
- Baby Development
- Baby Torticollis
*Important Note: This is a Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates Programme and as such you are required to attend our 3,5h compulsory Posture & Pelvic Floor Workshop, if you are new to our Physiofit Woman Programme. Please do not book the Mother and Baby Pilates course if you did not complete the Workshop as your booking will not be accepted.
The number of Mums & Babies in the Mother and Baby Pilates class will vary but maximum per onsite class is 8 mums. The small size of our classes at Physiofit Woman, ensure that you get the attention you need to make sure you are doing your exercises properly, with the right technique thus preventing injuries.
Generally classes run for 4-weeks, meeting once a week for a 45m class. Please note that if you miss a class, Deborah gives the opportunity to compensate by attending another Pilates class on a different date/venue only during the same period that the course is running.
You must attend our 3h compulsory Posture and Pelvic Floor Workshop before enrolling in our Mother & Baby Physio-Pilates Programme.
All courses are pre-paid at least one week before the start of the Programme.
All our Pilates courses have a start and end date. Please note that if you miss a class, Deborah gives the opportunity to compensate a class by attending another class on a different date/venue only during the same period that the course is running.
No refund on missed classes. Drop-in classes are subject to availability and you must call ahead to check availability before booking a spot for a drop-in class.
- Please bring your Pilates mat when attending Sandyford Community Centre
- We have stairs and no lift in Kylemore – Please bring baby’s car seat instead of the buggy
- We dance with baby at the end of each class – please bring baby sling.
- Please ensure you install ZOOM on your Laptop/Tablet
- You need good internet connection
- You will also need:
-Baby sling for our dance exercise
– Pilates Ball
– Tennis ball
- Your Physio-Pilates receipt will be sent to your email at the end of the course so you can submit it to your Health Insurance.