About Mother and Baby Pilates
This 4-week Physiotherapy and Pilates-based exercise programme is aimed at helping your physical and emotional postnatal recovery.
Our Physio-Pilates classes:
- Stenghtens your body (back, core, pelvic floor)
- Improves your Posture
- Encourages bonding with your baby
- Increases your energy levels
- Promotes general Wellbeing
Come and have fun with your new bundle of joy while regaining your fitness level by:
- Strengthening & toning with gentle Pilates exercises
- Stretching your body with gentle Yoga poses
- Cardio exercise through dancing and rocking your pelvis!
We also cover different Paediatric Physiotherapy subjects such as:
- Baby Development
- Baby Torticollis
Date: Tuesday, 29th October (Fully Booked) – This is the last course of 2019
Time: 10.30am to 11.15am
Location: Kylemore Studio (above Bright Lights)
Date: January 2020
Location: Wexford Studio
*Important Note: This is a Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates Programme and as such you are required to attend our 3h compulsory Posture & Pelvic Floor Workshop, if you are new to our Physiofit Woman Programme. Please do not book the Mother & Baby Physiolates course if you did not complete the Workshop as your booking will not be accepted.
The number of Mums & Babies in a class will vary but maximum per class is 8 mums. The small size of our classes at Physiofit Woman, ensure that you get the attention you need to make sure you are doing your exercises properly, with the right technique thus preventing injuries.
Generally classes run for 4-weeks, meeting once a week for a 45m class. Please note that if you miss a class, Deborah gives the opportunity to compensate by attending another Pilates class on a different date/venue only during the same period that the course is running.
You must attend our 3h compulsory Posture and Pelvic Floor Workshop before enrolling in our Mother & Baby Physio-Pilates Programme.
All courses are pre-paid at least one week before the start of the Programme.
All our Pilates courses have a start and end date. Please note that if you miss a class, Deborah gives the opportunity to compensate a class by attending another class on a different date/venue only during the same period that the course is running.
No refund on missed classes. Drop-in classes are subject to availability and you must call ahead to check availability before booking a spot for a drop-in class.
- We have stairs and no lift in Kylemore – Please bring baby’s car seat instead of the buggy
- Please bring your Pilates mat when attending Sandyford Community Centre
- We dance with baby at the end of each class – please bring baby sling.
- Your Physio-Pilates receipt will be sent to your email at the end of the course so you can submit it to your Health Insurance.